En tant qu'organisation en pleine croissance, nous sommes toujours désireux de rencontrer des personnes brillantes et ambitieuses qui s'intéressent à ce que nous faisons.
Si vous souhaitez être considéré pour un poste à temps plein ou un stage, veuillez soumettre votre candidature pour l'un des rôles ci-dessous.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing clients with access to best in class strategic advice on how to approach sustainability within their property portfolios;
- Project managing sustainability services, e.g. Renewable Energy Project Management, Energy Efficiency Project Management, Energy Audits, Sustainability Strategy, BREEAM, BREEAM IN-USE, and MEES strategy work;
- Building strong client relationships and operating as a trusted advisor on investor portfolios, identifying the best-value approaches to mitigating risk;
- Pan-European travel to a multitude of client sites, working with a diverse range of stakeholders (from technical to C-suite) to identify and deliver on sustainability objectives; and
- Coordinating resources and people to ensure projects are delivered on time and to the highest standard.
The successful candidate will be driven by a passion for sustainability, as well as being ambitious, diligent and creative. He/she will strive to achieve a standard of excellence in all pursuits.
You will also have:
- A degree (preferably Masters) in a sustainability-related or technical, numeric discipline (2:1 minimum);
- Deep knowledge of the technical aspects of built environment sustainability performance;
- Project management experience, including the ability to plan, resource, and direct complex assignments;
- Client exposure - working closely with clients to understand their needs and delivering bespoke solutions;
- Knowledge of business incentives and commercial drivers associated with sustainability performance initiatives; and
- European languages, particularly Dutch, are a key benefit.
This opportunity offers the successful candidate a career within an ambitious, rapidly accelerating start-up, already managing many landmark, international projects. Longevity Partners has a strong framework for growth, through which the Energy Consultant will make a tangible impact on the environmental performance of many prominent businesses and organisations.
Benelux Support Team Intern
Benelux Support Team Intern
Longevity is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. It was established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
Longevity Partners are recruiting an ambitious Benelux Support Team Intern who can provide technical support in the areas of sustainability, energy efficiency and renewable energy. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects at European level to reduce energy consumption and invest in both energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. This position reports to the Sustainability Consultant and is based in our offices in Marylebone.
The Benelux Support Team Intern is responsible for:
- Assistance with BREEAM In-Use certifications in Belgium and the Netherlands
- Working closely with the Sustainability Consultant to increase energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions for a range of clients;
- Establishing the potential for energy and cost saving through further detailed measurement, audits and benchmarking using monitoring and targeting systems;
- Undertake ad hoc research on energy efficiency and renewable energy at European level.
The successful individual will have:
- The ability to speak Dutch and/or Flemish;
- A high standard of written and spoken English;
- The ability to manage multiple on-going assignments simultaneously;
- Knowledge of climate change legislation and regulatory requirements for energy management and emissions reduction at European level;
- Excellent numerical ability, and thorough experience of data analysis;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
- Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing very technical information
- Excellent IT skills, including a good knowledge of Excel;
- Excellent research and analytical skills; and
- Preferably a master’s degree in Environmental Sciences / Economics or a related subject.
Head of Operations (France)
Head of Operations (France and Benelux)
As a fast-growing European sustainability advisory business, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated sustainability leader to head the Paris office to sustain our growth and respond to our customers’ needs.
The successful candidate will likely come from a responsible property investment background and will enjoy building & maintaining external relationships. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a flat structure and great ethos/working environment.
As Head of Operations for France and Benelux your key responsibilities will include:
• Building relationships with potential clients
• Proactively increasing your network of professionals across the French and Benelux regions
• Leveraging these relationships to maximise fee paying instructions
• Managing the delivery of sustainability services provided to our clients in France and Benelux
• Planning and preparing presentations
• Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
• Overseeing the development of marketing literature
• Representing the company professionally at a variety of networking events
• Providing feedback to Managing Director
If you are currently in a leading responsible property investment role and want to work within an entrepreneurial structure, this is the ideal next step in your career.
Essential Skills and Competencies for the role
• Strong network of professionals & a background in building new relationships & maximising existing ones
• Strong knowledge of the responsible real estate investment market in Europe
• Ability to speak several European languages (French is essential)
• Understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency services and their impact on property investments
• Outstanding communication skills
• Very competitive package based on experience
• Private healthcare insurance