Longevity Partners is a boutique sustainability and energy advisory business set-up in London in 2015 to deliver the green economy in Europe and beyond. Since inception, our firm has more than doubled turnover year on year. Having established itself as a dominant player in the European real estate landscape, Longevity opened in France in 2018, the Netherlands in 2019 and is opening in Germany in 2020. Our goal is to be the recognised leading global independent ESG advisory business in the real estate sector to deliver the green economy and meet the climate goals. If you are the right person, we would love you to be part of our journey.
As a very fast-growing sustainability advisory business in Great Britain, we are looking to recruit a highly motivated and commercially minded individual to grow our business in Great Britain and manage that growth.
The successful candidate will enjoy building & maintaining external relationships, and have an insatiable drive to grow a business. This is an exciting and entrepreneurial role within a flat structure and great ethos/working environment.
1. Very competitive package based on experience with a high result-based bonus structure
2. Usual employment benefits in Great Britain
3. Usual Longevity wellbeing benefits
About the role
1. Working towards the achievement of your business generation targets;
2. Developing relationships with new Clients to lead to new sales;
3. Nurturing relationships with existing Clients and investigate cross-selling opportunities;
4. Preparing marketing materials based on your targeted audience;
5. Preparing proposals & presentations to respond to tenders and Request for Proposals, managing the process between the Client and Longevity to respond to follow-up rounds and questions.
6. Attending public and private events and conferences to act as an ambassador of Longevity Partners;
7. Speaking at round tables and events to provide insight on the future of the property sector and demonstrate thought leadership;
8. Feeding new instructions to the team and follow the delivery process to ensure client satisfaction; and
9. Liaising with Clients at high-level throughout the tender process and delivery of services to ensure continuity and consistency in relationships and quality of service.
If you are currently looking for a new rewarding role with a high level of responsibility in a flat and entrepreneurial structure, this is the ideal next step in your career.
1. Strong network of professionals & a background in building new relationships & maximising existing ones
2. Strong knowledge of climate change and the built environment
3. Understanding of sustainability and energy efficiency services and their impact on property investments
4. Outstanding communication skills and manners