Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. Established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide, we have since grown to a multi-million leading advisory firm with offices in London, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, New York, Austin and San Francisco.
Our clients are among the world's largest real estate investors, leaders in their sectors and seeking excellence in carbon neutrality. Longevity Partners assists its clients with European and global portfolios with services ranging from ESG Strategy definition, assistance and advisory in international reporting, green building certification and large-scale carbon reduction implementation.
Longevity Partners is a dynamic firm, made up of young and innovative teams with diverse backgrounds. As part of its development, Longevity Partners is looking for a Building Optimisation Associate Director or Senior Consultant to develop and oversee its energy efficiency, sustainable due-diligence and net-zero implementation activities in Europe, amongst others.
This is a high-profile role, the candidate will report directly to the head of Building Optimisation and country directors. You will be based in our offices in Marylebone, London with remote working.
- Conduct Sustainable Due Diligence: technical audits of environmental and social risks and opportunities for real estate acquisitions on behalf of our clients.
- Conduct detailed, investment-grade energy audits leading to the identification of energy conservation measures and structuring an investment business case.
- Manage multidisciplinary teams to deliver ambitious projects such as global Net Positive or Science Based Targets implementation roadmaps.
- Manage a team of 5 to 10 engineers delivering Building Optimisation projects in the UK, US and Europe.
- Being able to challenge, provide insights, forecast future trends, and articulate the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation.
- Creation of thought leadership pieces for communication, to enhance client offerings, and ensure the team remain at the forefront of emerging thinking.
- Developing client relationship with a range of listed investors and corporate client base.