Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. It was established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
The company is recruiting an ambitious Sustainability & Energy Consultant who can provide technical support in sustainability strategy, energy efficiency and renewable energy. This individual will join the advisory team and work on large impact projects at the Global level to create long-term value and enhance sustainability performance for businesses. This position is based principally in our office in London.
The Sustainability & Energy Consultant is responsible for:
· Undertaking a range of environmental assessments using third-party assessment methodologies such as BREEAM, LEED, and WELL;
· Developing a sustainability strategy from scratch, from setting vision statements to performing materiality reviews;
· Conducting BREEAM Pre-Assessment and providing design advice;
· Understanding of clients’ sustainability impacts and carbon footprints, to advise on developing and delivering on ambitious carbon reduction and broader sustainability targets;
· Helping clients in the delivery of projects from compliance, setting targets to delivering on ambitious goals such as Net Positive or Science-Based Targets;
· Being able to challenge, through providing insights, future trends, and articulating the value of sustainability to businesses, with an understanding of future value creation;
· Managing analysts’ workload to meet project deadlines;
· Producing reports and providing advice and guidance to clients and project teams;
· Arranging and attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing actions; and
· Assisting with pitches and tenders.
The successful individual will have:
· Minimum three years of related experience;
· Fluency (C1) in English is mandatory;
· Strong analytical skills, with an ability to manage and interpret data to inform effective decision making;
· Experience in initiatives such as CDP, GRESB, ESOS, Science-Based Targets, Net Positive approaches are desirable;
· Proven project management experience and excellent communication skills;
· Attention to detail and accuracy, in written, visual and numeric work;
· Preferably a master’s degree in Environmental Science or a related subject;
· Knowledge of BREEAM, DGNB and/or LEED;
· The ability to manage multiple ongoing assignments simultaneously;
· Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative;
· Ability to produce structured, concise and meaningful reports, summarising results and justifying conclusions, containing very technical information; and
· The willingness to learn and take a leadership role in the future.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with a mention of the role you wish to apply for.