Longevity Partners is a multi-disciplinary energy and sustainability consultancy and investment business. It was established in 2015 to support the transition to a low carbon economy in the UK, Europe and worldwide.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
Provide right hand support to the relevant team members, managing all business-related affairs daily and assist with the implementation and development of any special projects to support management in the effective coordination of their daily activities and ensuring that established goals are effectively achieved.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain an accurate and detailed calendar for the German office, manage and log incoming scheduling requests, re-schedule meetings upon request, proactively communicate changes, and anticipate and respond to scheduling conflicts;
- Track the German tasks and projects to ensure appropriate prioritisation of projects with respect to deadlines and organisational developments;
- Organise internal and external meetings for the teams, including logistical and substantive preparation;
- Manage all travel scheduling and arrangements, including pre-payments;
- Track and reconcile monthly credit card statements and complete and submit expense reports in a timely manner;
- Ensure consistent and efficient interaction with other members of the team across the organisation;
- Assist the teams and accountant team with ongoing budgeting, financial and operational monitoring, invoices and outstanding accounts;
- Assist the teams in management of all operational functions to ensure safe and cost-effective management including managing HR requirements;
- Provide special project leadership and support as needed;
- Conduct preliminary research on a variety of topics;
- Draft materials as needed; AND
- Perform any other relevant duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Academic Degree;
- Minimum 3 years as Personal Assistant at senior level, ideally at CEO/board level;
- Excellent organisation skills, able to cope with multiple priorities in a changing environment;
- Fluency in Business English (written and spoken); Fluency In German is also essential.
- Proficiency in MS Office
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with a mention of the role you wish to apply for.